We recognize that respecting user privacy over the internet is of utmost importance. This privacy statement is designed to provide information about the privacy and data collection practices for the site: http://z16.0d3.myftpupload.com. This site is operated by REFUGE HOUSE OF GOD.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact our site coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail or call the church:
REFUGE HOUSE OF GOD
P. O. Box 38733, Charlotte, NC 28278
This website and all of its content are owned by Refuge House of God. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of www.refugehouseofgod.org.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
We provide you with the choice to accept this or not, we prompt consent boxes for all embedded content, and no data is transferred before you consented to it.
4. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use www.refugehouseofgod.org. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
- A name and email address that will enable us to send emails to you – provision of an email address on this site equates to consent
- A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow-up with you
- Billing information including a name, address and credit card information will enable us to process any purchases or donations
- A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
Any information that you voluntarily provide equates to information that you are giving us the consent to use.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Visiting www.refugehouseofgod.org (cookies)
- Donating to Refuge House of God
- Applying to work or volunteer with Refuge House of God
- Contacting us using email, phone or any other means
ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTION AND USE
In order to ensure that our website delivers a high-quality experience, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our end and to manage the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are being used the most, and to fine-tune our content for your best interest. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essential “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection only follows your activities as you are using this website, it does not follow your activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- It may be used to contact you
- For follow-up purposes
- For promotional purposes
- For troubleshooting purposes
- Informational updates
- It may be used to help process payments online
- Your personal information may be needed to process the payments that you could potentially be making to Refuge House of God.
- It may be used during targeted social media advertisements
- Viewing by others
- Whenever you voluntarily provide Personal Information through the use of www.refugehouseofgod.org, you have consented to that information and its content, being seen, collected and used by others. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
5. STORAGE AND HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information obtained by www.refugehouseofgod.org is stored internally or through a data management system. We value your safety, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by people who are responsible for gathering, managing or storing it, or who have a legitimate need to access it. (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
Refugehouseofgod.org does provide links to other sites. Other Internet sites and services have separate privacy and data collection practices. Once you leave www.refugehouseofgod.org, Refuge House of God cannot control and has no responsibility for, the privacy policies or data collection activities at another site.
Children’s Privacy Protection
Refuge House of God is sensitive to the heightened need to protect the privacy of children under the age of 13. The vast majority of the material on our web site is not intended for children and is not targeted to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect data from children and, if we learn that we have received personal data from a child, we will remove this information from our database.
6. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- Request information regarding how your information is used and request a copy of what information we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the information is inaccurate, unlawful, or no longer necessary.
- Be forgotten from our systems, meaning we will erase your personal information from our databases. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Change your preference regarding whether you consent to our use of your information.
- Lodge a complaint if it is felt that any of your information has been unlawfully used.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
- Object to our use of your information.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if applicable.